Our 750+ native speakers interviewers are ready for your challenges.
You ask, we survey.
With our decentralised fieldwork in local IFF International hubs and long standing certified partnerships, CATI project are reliably and efficiently implemented simultaneously.
The central hosting of CATI scripting, sample management and VoIP telephony enables efficiency, and complete transparency in data collection, high-quality surveys, consistency and traceable databases for your projects.
Our international structure provide a broad base for linguistic and cultural diversity – Through our international hubs we are able to cover 50% of the world population and 75% of the languages around the world with native interviewers.
- Central hosting for all of our projects on the NEBU platform with Dialer and VoIP telephony.
- Fast and Flexible implementation of international projects in CATI using our Call Center HUB concept.
- All of our call centers are connected to our network via VPN.
- Our Quality Control team review all documentation for accuracy using the systematic and random sampling approach.
Project & Data Management
The Field Management team
- Interdisciplinary team with a scientific background in the field of economic, social, humanities, natural sciences and economics studies
- Providing training programs to ensure up-to-date knowledge and expertise
- Single-point of contact for project management with commitment to the customer ensuring levels of quality and exceed the service level agreement.
The success of a CATI study depends not only on the data-collection but as well as on other tasks that are required to analyse the data correctly. At IFF International, we want you to have an all-inclusive fieldwork including the translation of the questionnaires, the preparation of the samples to the call including the coding and the translation of the open ended questions. As a client you may required our expertise in tables and other data analysis services.