Our 500+ native speakers interviewers are ready for your challenges.
You ask, we survey.
Due to the decentralized fieldwork in local IFF hubs with many years of field certified partners, CATI projects can be reliably and efficiently implemented simultaneously.
The central hosting of CATI scripting, sample management and VoIP telephony enables efficiency and complete transparency in data collection, high-quality surveys, consistency, traceable databases for your projects.
International site structure is a broad base for linguistic and cultural diversity – via our own hubs over 50% the world population and 75% of the relevant languages in the world are covered with native interviewer.
- Central hosting of all project on NEBU installation with Dialer and VoIP telephony on its own server infrastructure in Germany (CATI system)
- Call center HUB concept for fast and flexible implementation of international projects in CATI
- All call centers are connected to the system via VPN
- Systematic and random sampling review of documentation accuracy by Quality Control team
Project & Data Management
The team of Field Management
- Interdisciplinary team with a scientific background in the field of economic, social, humanities, natural sciences and economics studies
- Training program ensures up-to-date knowledge and expertise
- Single-point-of-contact project management and commitment to the customer ensures levels of quality and total commitment to levels of quality to ensure a total service level agreement.
The success of a CATI study depends not only on the data-collection but as well on all the other tasks which are needed with it and to analyze the data correctly. At IFF we want you to have an all-inclusive fieldwork including the translation of the questionnaires, the preparation of the samples to call as well as the coding and the translation of the open ended questions at the end of the study. As a client you might even need our expertise in tables and other data analysis.